6 of 11
Round Three Questions
This round begins the tough questions. Some of these you might not know. We won’t know if you cheat, but still, don’t be a Penguins fan. Nobody likes cheaters. Except Penguins fans.
- Which team did Alex Ovechkin score “the goal” against when he scored from his back on a breakaway?
- Which state is the birthplace of three players the Caps iced during the 2016-17 season?
- T.J. Oshie and Taylor Chorney attended the same college. Which one?
- What is Karl Alzner’s regular season consecutive game streak as of the end of the 2016-17 season?
- Two former Capitals general managers are general managers in the NHL. Name them.
- Which two former players succeeded Bruce Boudreau as the head coach of the Capitals and preceded Barry Trotz?
- At the 2008 trade deadline, the Caps traded for which future Hall of Fame forward?
- Dale Hunter leads the Capitals in career penalty minutes. Which appropriate gift did he get when he retired?
- Name the first player to have his number retired by the team.
- In what two seasons have the Capitals won the William M. Jennings Trophy for allowing the fewest goals in the league?