The Washington Capitals and Minnesota Wild square off tonight. Here's how to watch and bet on the rematch as this will be the final time they meet this regular season.
Darcy Kuemper was the first goalie off the ice at the optional morning skate and is expected to get the nod in net tonight. With this being the back to back let's pretty much assume that Charlie Lindgren will get the net tomorrow night in Denver.
Rasmus Sandin will come back into the lineup tonight after he missed the last eight games due to injury. He will be paired with Trevor van Riemsdyk as Ethan Bear and Alex Alexeyev are the healthy scratches, per Bailey Johnson of The Washington Post.
- Date: Tuesday Janaury 23, 2024
- Time: 8 p.m. eastern 7 p.m. central
- Where: Xcel Energy Center
- What Channel Is Team Name Game On: Monumental
- Radio: 106.7 The Fan and Caps Radio 24/7
- Betting Odds: The Capitals vs. Wild betting odds on Caesars have the Capitals as 1.5 point underdogs on the road. The Capitals have +140 moneyline odds, while the Wild are the underdog at -165. The game is set at an over/under of 6.0 goals.
- Live Streaming: fuboTV has live NHL games on ESPN which you can stream from your phone, television, and all your favorite devices. This is a service that broadcasts live TV over the internet, no cable is required. Watch your favorite teams, network shows, news, and movies on 100+ channels. Plus on-demand entertainment including full TV series. fuboTV is currently available in the United States, Canada, and Spain.
- Reddit: Reddit can sometimes have streams of live NHL games but make sure they are legal. The official NHL Subreddit is located at https://www.reddit.com/r/nhl/.
The Caps are currently three games back of both the Red Wings and Lightning in the wild card so they need this one tonight. But it's a must win for the Wild too as their six points out of the final playoff spot in the west.